The 4iiii app gives you all the tools you need to customize your Fliiiight trainer, but has limited capabilities as a training app. We highly recommend that you use a compatible app such as TrainerRoad or Zwift for training, in order to experience more extensive features, graphics, and workout plans.
- Getting started
- Start your ride
- Share ride data
- Custom settings
- Calibrate the trainer for a different wheel size
- Update the firmware
- Advanced debugging tools
- Adjust the magnets manually
- Calibrate my trainer to match another powermeter
Download the app
Download the 4iiii Android app from in Google Play Store.
Connect to the trainer
1. Open the 4iiii app and Sign In. If this is your first time, select Sign Up and create an account.
App permissions: The first time you open the app, your phone may open app permission dialogue boxes, like this.
You must allow Bluetooth permissions. In order to share fit files from the app, you must allow 4iiii access to files on your device.
2. You'll land on the Device tab. Turn on the Fliiiight trainer, then select Add Device.
3. Select Fliiiight, then select Connect.
View your current battery level
Once connected to the trainer, view your battery level from the devices tab.
Start your Ride
Set an ERG or resistance target
1. Navigate to the Workout tab by selecting the heart icon in the bottom menu, then select Controls.
2. Adjust your ERG or Resistance target by dragging the dot left or right. The active setting will say Selected.
Ride, and view ride data
From the Workout tab you can view data from your connected devices. Press Start then begin pedaling. In order to create a shareable fit file, you must Start a ride, then, when you are finished, press Stop, Finish, and Save.
Share ride data
In order to create a shareable fit file, you must Start a ride, then, when you are finished, press Stop, Finish, and Save.
To share your ride file, select the More tab. Select Saved Workouts. Select the workout you wish to share, then follow your phone's dialogue. Keep the phone close to the trainer until it is finished uploading.
Change to Metric or Imperial
Select the More tab. Select Workout Unit to toggle between Metric and Imperial. Select OK.
Change my trainer's Bluetooth name
From the devices tab, select “>” from the Fliiiight trainer menu for more custom trainer settings.