Note: Do not use your STAC Zero wheel weights with the 4iiii Fliiiight trainer. They will interfere with the optical speed sensor.
- Wheel weight installation
- Wheel weight compatibility
Wheel weight installation
Installing the wheel weight addition
Video: Installing the wheel weight (20 spoke rim)
Video: Installing the wheel weight (24 spoke rim)
Video: Installing the wheel weight (32 spoke rim)
Video: Removing the wheel weights
Wheel weight compatibility
The wheel weights are compatible with the majority of wheels on the market, but there are a few exceptions. The following spoke patterns are known to be incompatible:
- Wheels with fewer than 20 spokes.
- Asymmetrical wheels with very few spokes originating from one side of the hub (i.e. a 21 spoke wheel with only 7 spokes on the non-drive side)
- Wheels where spokes are laid out in tightly spaced groups of 3, and a group of 3 never attaches to the rim opposite another group of 3 (such as Campagnolo).