- Zwift's "Workout" mode lets you do an ERG interval workout, while calculating your speed on the simulated course based on your power. The resistance will be based on your target watts for that interval, not the simulated course. Other simulation apps may have a similar function.
- Check if you are connected to more than one app. You could be receiving commands from another app that is running and previously connected to your trainer. You can see the number of apps or devices you are connected to over Bluetooth based on the pattern of the status light. Close irrelevant apps, and if necessary put connected devices briefly into airplane mode to force them to disconnect.
- If Fliiiight stops receiving commands due to interruptions in connectivity, it will keep implementing the last command it received, until it reconnects. In most cases, the power reading will also stop updating. Troubleshoot interference.
- I'm connected to a training app but my trainer doesn't change resistance.
- My trainer isn't creating enough resistance
- Fliiiight's maximum 7% gradient is lower than some other trainers. What does this actually mean for my training?
- Fliiiight isn't tracking my ERG targets closely
- For resistance that feels inconsistent within each pedal stroke, see Road feel and Troubleshoot Wheel detection