Any of the following symptoms could indicate the trainer needs to be charged.
- The status light near the power button is yellow alternating with blue (low battery warning), yellow (very low battery) or yellow alternating with red (shutting down).
- The trainer shuts down on its own. Fliiiight will appear disconnected from the app, the status lights will turn off and the magnets will open.
- The trainer does not turn on. The lights do not activate when you flip the ON switch.
- The Bluetooth or ANT+ signal disconnects continuously despite being in range.
- The 4iiii app indicates the battery is low.
If the trainer shows signs of low batteries despite being on the charger,
- Make sure you are using the latest firmware.
- Check that the outlet and charger are supplying power, or try a different outlet.
- Contact support.
Note that charging the trainer using a USB wall outlet adapter is recommended. Laptops and computers may stop supplying power to charging devices when they enter sleep mode.