Any of the following symptoms could indicate the trainer needs to be charged.
- The status light near the power button is yellow alternating with blue (low battery warning), yellow (very low battery warning) or yellow alternating with red (shutting down due to low batteries).
- The trainer shuts down on its own. Fliiiight will appear disconnected from the app, the status lights will turn off and the magnets will open.
- The trainer does not turn on. The lights do not activate when you flip the ON switch.
- The Bluetooth or ANT+ signal disconnects continuously despite being in range.
- The 4iiii app indicates the battery is low.
If the trainer shows signs of low batteries despite being on the charger,
- Make sure you are using the latest firmware.
- Check that the outlet and charger are supplying power, or try a different outlet.
- Contact support.
Note that charging the trainer using a USB wall outlet adapter is recommended. Laptops and computers may stop supplying power to charging devices when they enter sleep mode.
See also: How to make your trainer battery last