Make sure to turn Fliiiight off before storing or travelling with the trainer. Fliiiight can be folded flat, and travel in a large suitcase:
- Fold the legs against the frame.
- Rotate the magnet arrays back into the stowed position.
- Screw the threaded rods in to further reduce Fliiiight's footprint.
Protect the resistance unit from pressure and impact. Pack the trainer between clothes or other soft packing materials inside a stiff case. Avoid stacking other luggage on top.
- Make sure the trainer is off before storing or travelling with it.
- Update for Fliiiight firmware version 3.8.0: If left on, Fliiiight will move the motors every 30 seconds when not in use, to alert users that it has not been turned off.
- Check Fliiiight's battery level before putting it in storage. Never store Fliiiight with a very low or fully discharged battery.
- Fliiiight contains lithium ion batteries. It is safe to travel with lithium ion batteries inside their electronics case, however, it is recommended that you check the airline policies ahead of time if you plan to fly with the trainer. Flying with loose/spare lithium ion batteries is generally prohibited.
Dimensions when stowed: L 565 mm x W 470 mm x H 110 mm (22.2" x 18.5” x 4.3")
Weight: 7.9 kg (17.4 lbs)