The 4iiii app has limited capabilities as a training app. We highly recommend that you use a compatible app such as TrainerRoad or Zwift for training, in order to experience more extensive features, graphics, and workout plans.
- Getting started
- View your current battery level
- Set an ERG or Resistance target
- Start a ride and view ride data
- Share ride data
- Change to Metric or Imperial
- Calibrate the trainer for a different wheel size
- Calibrate my trainer to match another powermeter
- Change my trainer's Bluetooth name
- Update the firmware
- Advanced debugging tools
- Adjust the magnets manually
Where to download
Download the 4iiii iOS app in App Store.
Note: You will need to update older iPhones to iOS 12 or later in order to download the app.
Connect to the trainer
1. Open the 4iiii app and Sign In. If this is your first time, select Sign Up and create an account.
2. From the devices tab (square icon to the left), select Add a Device.
3. Turn on the trainer. Select the checkbox next to Fliiiight Smart Trainer, then select Connect.
View your current battery level
Once connected to the trainer, view your battery level from the devices tab.
Set an ERG or resistance target
1. From the devices tab, select Trainer Control. Press Okay.
2. Adjust your ERG or Resistance target by dragging the dot left or right. The active setting will say Selected. Select > to get a description of this mode.
Start a ride, and view ride data
Select the heart icon to navigate to the Workout tab, where you can view data from your connected devices. Press Start. In order to create a fit file, you must Start a ride. When you are finished, press Stop, Finish, and Save.
Share ride data
In order to create a fit file, you must first Start a ride in the Workout tab. When you are finished, press Stop, Finish, and Save.
1. Select the ellipsis icon (...)
2. Select "fit files".
3. Select the file you want to share, then follow your phone's dialogue. Keep the phone close to the trainer until it is finished uploading.
Note: For iOS, you must have mail client set up in order to send and email from within an app.
Change to Metric or Imperial
- Select the ellipsis icon (...)
- Select edit profile
- The "work out unit" setting toggles between metric and imperial