The 4iiii Fliiiight uses the same award-winning silent technology as the STAC Zero trainers, with a few major updates. We can summarize the difference as:
Less time setting up = More riding
What's the same:
- Still the quietest trainer on the market.
- Wheel-on, to keep your bike road-ready.
- Zero contact, zero tire wear.
- Smart trainer control with all major smart trainer apps over Bluetooth and ANT+.
- Rechargeable battery power means you can ride wirelessly.
- Highly accurate power reporting (+/-1%).
- No wear on parts means no need for regular recalibration to maintain accuracy.
- One of the most responsive ERG modes available.
- Light and portable frame folds flat for storage.
- Updated design: With a sleek black frame, improved leg design, and fully encased resistance unit.
- Self-centering resistance unit: Makes bike installation simple.
- Optimized road feel with Virtual Inertia: Experience up to 4x the flywheel effect without a heavy flywheel or the challenging-to-install wheel weight.
- Optical speed sensor: Ultra high-resolution wheel speed. No spoke magnet required.
- Highly accurate cadence detection: Works in both ERG mode and SIM mode.
- Multiple Bluetooth Channels: Allows you to record in one app while controlling the trainer with another.
- USB-C magnetic breakaway cable