- Before installing the bike on the trainer
- Install the bike in the trainer: First time set up
- Activate the trainer
- Remove the bike from the trainer
- Install the bike in the trainer: Regular set up
See also: Fliiiight User Manual
Before installing the bike in the trainer
- Check your wheel for compatibility, if you have not done so before purchasing.
- Install the included trainer skewer in your bike’s rear wheel.
Install the bike in the trainer: First time set-up
- Install one (1) speed index on a spoke. Slide the index towards the rim.
- Open the legs to full extension and place the trainer flat on the floor.
- Rotate the magnet arrays so they are parallel with your rim.
- Turn the threaded rods counter clockwise to retract them. Retract one completely, and the other by ¾.
- Back the bike into the trainer frame, aiming the wheel between the magnet arrays. The legs of the trainer should extend towards the front of the bike, with the frame encircling the back of the rear tire.
- Lift one skewer end into the closer skewer cup.
- Tighten the other knob until the both skewer cups firmly secure the trainer skewer.
- Tighten the lock nuts against the frame.
Activate the trainer
- Flip the "ON" switch. The switch is located at the top of the left indent on the electronics case. The magnet arrays will close on your wheel in order to center themselves. Keep the wheel still until they release.
- To start your ride, begin pedalling.
Remove the bike from the trainer
- Turn off the trainer.
- Loosen one one knob to release the bike from the trainer. Leave the other side in place to easily remove or install your bike.
Tip: Leave the spoke index on your spoke between uses for easy set-up.
Install the bike on the trainer: Regular set-up
- Back the bike into the frame and insert the skewer in the closer skewer cup.
- Tighten the other knob until the both skewer cups secure the trainer skewer. Tighten the lock nuts against the frame.
- Wait until you have installed the bike on the trainer before turning it on.
Tip: You can leave the bike set up in the trainer between rides. Just don't forget to turn the trainer off when it's not in use!