Start here: How do I enable ANT+ for my device?
- Try removing and reinstalling the ANT+ USB stick a few times. Do this with the app open so you can see if the ANT+ icon is turning on.
- Try using a different USB port on your computer.
- Close and restart the app.
- Make sure no other apps are monopolizing your ANT+ stick. Only one app can use an ANT+ stick at a time. If you are running two training apps, you will need to install two ANT+ sticks, or use Bluetooth for one app. Apps like Garmin Connect can also monopolize your USB ANT+ stick.
- In order to use an ANT+ stick with your Windows PC, you must install the ANT+ USB drivers first.(Macs come with the drivers already installed). Go to your "Start" menu, and search for and select the "Device Manager". If the right drivers are installed, you should see the USB ANT+ stick show up when you plug it in the USB port. If you have difficulty installing the drivers, try these troubleshooting steps:
- Uninstall and reinstall the drivers (instructions from ThisIsANT)
- Try a different USB port
- Try installing the drivers on a different computer
- If the drivers will not install on either computer, the USB stick may be defective. Contact your original dealer for a replacement.
See also: Troubleshoot my connection over ANT+