This article pertains to troubleshooting your connection with the 4iiii app. To learn how to use the troubleshooting features in the 4iiii app, see Using the 4iiii app's diagnostic tools.
- My app does not find the trainer when it scans.
- My app loses connection with the trainer.
- I can't share a .fit file.
My app does not find the trainer when it scans.
- Try pedalling.
- Wait a few seconds. Press "add a device" to scan again.
- Make sure the trainer is on.
- Make sure you've enabled Bluetooth and location services on your device, and airplane mode is off.
- Android: Allow Bluetooth and location permissions for your app. If you've previously denied Bluetooth and location permission for the app, you must re-enable them in your phone's app permission settings.
My app loses connection with the trainer.
- Move the phone closer to the trainer.
- Try charging the trainer. The trainer's radio signal may be weaker when it is low on batteries.
- See the main Bluetooth troubleshooting article and check for interference.
I can't share a .fit or .TCX file.
- Set up mail client on your iPhone first in order to send an email from within the app.
iPhone and Android:
- In order to populate a fit file, you must press "Start" on the ride screen (heart icon) at the beginning of your ride, and "Finish" and "Save" at the end.
- Keep the phone nice and close to the trainer while the file uploads.
- Troubleshoot your Bluetooth connection.