General Troubleshooting Tips
- Make sure you've enable Bluetooth and location services on your device, and airplane mode is off. Allow Bluetooth and location permissions for your app.
- Do not attempt to connect to the trainer in your phone’s main Bluetooth connection menu. It is a different connection protocol. If you have previously tried connecting in the phone’s Bluetooth menu, put the device briefly into and out of airplane mode and connect from within the app.
- If your app doesn't find your trainer on the first scan, start pedalling, and re-scan.
- Bluetooth is a low-power protocol, with a range of about 15 feet (4.5m). Try moving your device closer to your trainer.
- Your trainer's battery level affects its radio signal strength and range. Try charging the trainer.
- For smart trainer control, apps must be compatible with Bluetooth Smart FTMS. Bluetooth Cycling Power only receives power data. It cannot send commands.
- My training app can't find Fliiiight when it scans for devices
- I'm connected to my training app, but my trainer doesn't change resistance.
- Troubleshoot Bluetooth and ANT+ interference in the environment (for signal dropping)