A Factory Installed powermeter is a powermeter installed on your existing crank arm or crankset at our facility in Alberta, Canada. We are able to provide this option to customers located anywhere in the world!
Here's how it works:
- Ensure that your bike has a compatible crank. Please refer to our compatibility list to determine this: Crank Compatibility Finder
- Confirm you have sufficient clearance for the powermeter on the non-drive side (left) using our Clearance Check Document:
Frame clearance compatibility guide – Letter size paper
- Place your order online; plus you pay for shipping both ways; we arrange the shipping.
*You will be given shipping options and rates prior to finalizing the purchase in our online shop, so simply proceeding to the shipping method during checkout is a good way of determining these costs.
- We will email you our Ship Kit which includes:
- Instructions to confirm you have sufficient clearance for the powermeter;
- Pre-paid FedEx shipping label; and
- Instructions on how to package and ship us your crank or crankset.
- You send us your crank or crankset.
- We install the power meter and send the finished product back to you.
It usually takes us roughly 2 weeks business days to install the power meter, and shipping time can be 2-4 days in either direction, depending on where you are located in the world.
NOTE: We are also experiencing an increase in manufacturing demand while operating with a limited number of staff in the building so, it is taking longer than our usual timeframe- roughly 2 weeks for installation and 3-4 business days for shipping in either direction - unfortunately shipping delays are out of our control. These are only estimates and the overall timeline may be longer.
Customers outside of Canada and the USA may be required to pay taxes and duties (VAT), which are applied by your countries import laws. You will have to inquire about what these costs might be as we are not able to estimate these for you. Our carrier will charge a convenience fee for paying duties and taxes at the time of import and pass the fee along to customers.
We’re normally ready to receive your crank arm a few days after you place your order. If you haven’t received your Ship Kit email, please contact us.
Please take care in noting the size of the package used for shipping the crank (found in the Ship Kit) as extra charges may be applied for unnecessarily large packaging.
We ask that For Non Drive Side only powermeter installations, leave the crank arm retaining bolts installed on the crank arm. For Drive Side only and Dual powermeter installations, also leave the chainrings attached to the drive side crank.