General Troubleshooting Tips
- You'll need one ANT+ dongle per training app.
- If your app or device doesn't recognize the dongle, start by removing and reinserting it.
- If your app doesn't find your trainer on the first scan, start by re-scanning.
- ANT+ is a low power protocol, with a range of about 10 feet (3 meters). Try moving your device closer to your trainer.
- Your trainer's battery level affects its radio signal strength and range. Try charging the trainer.
- For smart trainer control, apps must be compatible with ANT+ FE-C. ANT+ PWR only receives power data. It cannot send commands.
- How do I enable ANT+ for my device?
- I can't I get my device and app to recognize my ANT+ USB dongle
- My training app can't find Fliiiight when it scans for devices
- I'm connected to my training app and getting power readings, but my trainer doesn't change resistance.
- Troubleshoot Bluetooth and ANT+ interference in the environment (for signal dropping)