The Ride App supports dual powermeters from all powermeter brands that support dual powermeter transmission over BLE.
4iiii Dual Powermeter
To pair a dual 4iiii powermeter to the Ride App, you must first pair the powermeters as a dual powermeter in the 4iiii app.
1. Open the 4iiii app and log in. The app will take you directly to the Devices tab.
2. Spin your PRECISION PRO or Podiiiium Pro Powermeter 3-4 times to wake it up.
3. Select Add a Device.
4. Select both the Drive Side and Non-Drive Side Powermeters and press Pair. Tiiiip: A crank graphic beside the ANT+ ID indicates whether it is the Drive Side or Non-Drive Side Powermeter.
Tiiiip: If this is the first time you have connected to your powermeter, you can identify it using its ANT+ ID. This number is etched onto the side of the Powermeter pod on the crank.
5. Your PRECISION PRO or Podiiiium Pro Powermeter will now be paired and connected and ready to use.
6. Then delete the powermeter from the 4iiii App by swiping left on the powermeter field to reveal the delete option.
7. Once the powermeter is deleted from the 4iiii App, it will then be discoverable on the Ride Watch App identified by both the left and right ANT+ ID's (12345 & 67890)
3rd Party Dual Powermeter
When pairing a 3rd party dual powermeter, they will not display as paired as they do with a 4iiii dual powermeter. They will display both the left and right powermeters separately, so you will have to choose the powermeter that is the main transmitter of dual powermeter data. For most dual powermeters, like 4iiii powermeters, it is the left side powermeter that is the main data transmitter, so the left side is the one that will need to paired with the Ride App.